|Voici le compte rendu hebdomadaire du forum de la Harvard Law School sur la gouvernance Corporative au 29 octobre 2020.
Cette semaine, j’ai relevé les quinze principaux billets.
Bonne lecture !
- The Power of the Narrative in Corporate Lawmaking
- The Dangers of Buybacks: Mitigating Common Pitfalls
- COVID-19 and Inequality: A Test of Corporate Purpose
- The Next Frontier for Representations and Warranties Insurance: Public M&A Deals?
- Time to Unlock the Hidden Value in Your Board
- Shareholder Value and Social Responsibility Are Not At Odds
- The Economics of Soft Dollars: A Review of the Literature and New Evidence from the Implementation of MiFID II
- From Shareholder Primacy to Stakeholder Capitalism
- NYSE Extends Waiver of “Related Party” and “20%” Stockholder Approval Rules
- Short-Termism, Shareholder Payouts, and Investment in the EU
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Shareholder Activism in the Retail Industry
- Changes to Shareholder Proposal Eligibility Rules
- ESG & The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- Disclosures in Shareholder Lawsuits
- U.S. Compensation Policies and the COVID-19 Pandemic