Voici le compte rendu hebdomadaire du forum de la Harvard Law School sur la gouvernance corporative au 28 mai 2020.
Cette semaine, j’ai relevé les dix principaux billets.
Bonne lecture !
- Remarks by Commissioner Peirce at Meeting of the SEC Investor Advisory Committee
- Whataday for Special Committees: Committee Formation Requirements in Non-MFW Scenarios
- Human Capital: Key Findings from a Survey of Public Company Directors
- Recent Delaware Court of Chancery Decision Sustains Another Caremark Claim at the Pleading Stage
- The Blue Bell Dairy CEO Indictment and its Implications for Executive Liability
- Board Oversight in Light of COVID-19 and Recent Delaware Decisions
- On the Purpose of the Corporation
- Material Adverse Effect Clauses and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Recommendation from the Investor-as-Owner Subcommittee of the SEC Investor Advisory Committee Relating to ESG Disclosure
- Opening Remarks by Chairman Clayton at the Meeting of the Asset Management Advisory Committee