Voici le compte rendu hebdomadaire du forum de la Harvard Law School sur la gouvernance corporative au 25 mai 2017.
J’ai relevé les principaux billets.
Bonne lecture !
- Do Exogenous Changes in Passive Institutional Ownership Affect Corporate Governance and Firm Value?
- It Pays to Write Well
- Mutual Fund Companies Have Significant Power to Increase Corporate Transparency
- Just How Preferred is Your Preferred?
- Private Investor Meetings in Public Firms: The Case for Increasing Transparency
- Court of Chancery’s Guidance on “Credible Basis” Standard for Obtaining Books
- Recent Board Declassifications: A Response to Cremers and Sepe
- SEC Enforcement Actions Against Public Companies and Subsidiaries Keep Pace
- Dual-Class Stock and Private Ordering: A System That Works
- 2017 IPO Report