Voici le compte rendu hebdomadaire du forum de la Harvard Law School sur la gouvernance corporative au 20 avril 2017.
J’ai relevé les principaux billets.
Bonne lecture !
- The Law and Brexit XI
- Lowering the Bar on Bad Faith Claims in MLP Transactions? Brinckerhoff v. Enbridge Energy
- Do Independent Directors Curb Financial Fraud? The Evidence and Proposals for Further Reform
- From Boardroom to C-Suite: Why Would a Company Pick a Current Director as CEO?
- A Synthesized Paradigm for Corporate Governance, Investor Stewardship, and Engagement
- Securities Class Action Settlements: 2016 Review and Analysis
- Sustainability Matters: Focusing on your Future Today
- In Defense of Fairness Opinions: An Empirical Review of Ten Years of Data
- Behavioral Implications of the CEO-Employee Pay Ratio
- Do Staggered Boards Affect Firm Value?